How To Find Us
Botha House is located less than an hour's drive South of Durban in the small coastal village of Pennington. There are no bus or train services that take you directly to and from Pennington, however there is a privately operated coach service (see below for contact details) to and from the King Shaka Airport and the Durban Train Station or if hiring a car, travelling on our national roads is relatively straightforward.
King Shaka Airport lies just North of Durban and travelling time to and from Botha House is approx. 1 hour + 15 minutes (approx. 106km).
Margate Coach Service: +27 39 312 1406. Prior booking is essential. Remember to request the Umdoni Retirement Village in Pennington as your pick-up / drop-off point and speak to the Botha House Team about getting you to and from that point.
Directions From King Shaka International Airport Durban
- From King Shaka International Airport Durban to Pennington it is about 100km
- Take N2 South from Durban towards Port Shepstone for about 90km
- Take exit 104 Park Rynie / Pennington
- Turn left onto R612 at the top of the off ramp
- Continue for about 1km until traffic lights, then turn right onto R102 towards Pennington
- After approx. 8.5km turn left into Pennington Drive
- After approx. 700m turn right into Minerva Avenue (look out for Umdoni Course Golf sign)
- Continue straight, the road becomes Don Knight Ave, through the security gate onto the gravel road
- At the top of the raise, turn left towards the gate of Botha House
Directions from Wild Coast or Port Shepstone on the N2
- Take exit 93 (Esperenza / Sezela)
- Turn right onto R102 at the top of the off ramp
- Continue for about 5km, then turn right into Pennington Drive and follow directions as above.